Thursday, June 18, 2009

Business of Magic 6

As many of you know, for more than six years now I've been writing a monthly column in "The Linking Ring" (the world's largest, most widely distributed trade journal for professional magicians).

Distribution of the magazine is limited to the membership roles of the somewhat exclusive and secretive society, The International Brotherhood of Magicians. For those of you who are not members but would like to hear the business advice I've been providing the world's top performers and entertainers I've recorded the various articles over the years and released them as audio products.

The most recent edition (Year Six) is now available as an instant, digital MP3 download. I work purposely to keep the total time of the recording under 80 minuts so that if you want, you can burn the recording to CD, if you prefer that format. Here's the button to buy the MP3 if you want.

Year 6, instant MP3 download with no shipping - $12

Years 1-6 (8 HOURS!) instant MP3 download, no shipping - $59


Alternatively, you can visit my website http://www.julianspeaks.com/ and click the link to products. There you'll find most of my 20+ books, all my CD programs (including Business of Magic years 1-5 AND the entire set of years 1-6 as a "Boxed Set" discount in both downloadable format as well as CD that we can ship to you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home