Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm sorry I started this controversy...

There was a little bit of controversy generated ten days ago when I recommended a product for which I get an affiliate referral fee. It was suggested that my recomendation might have been influenced by the few dollars I might make in affiliate fees.

I wrote a response to the idea and you can read it as well as all the other controversial comments that flew back and forth on my business building blog. Just scroll down to the previous entry, read it and then click where it tells you the number of comments. You're welcome to add your own, positive or negative, if you want.

But my wife suggested that rather than TELL people about how effective the program is, why don't I SHOW them something irrefutable.

Warning: if you touch this link you will see pictures of me with no shirt on..do so at your own risk!

See for yourself: http://JulianSpeaks.com/bragging

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home